Special Operations Group believe in providing you quality resources and information to assist those people engaged in the Public Safety environments including Security and Investigation Personal.
We have a range of Resources Guides available that you can download from our website.
Covered in this resource include : ?
1. Purpose of notes
2. Formation of notes
3. When to make notes contemporaneously (EVIDENCE ACT 1995 - SECT 72)
4. Content of notes Accuracy Strategy for recording notes
5. Digital or electronic recording
6. Corrections and alterations
7. Preserving notes Collaboration in making notes
You can access this resources here
Another excellent resource is the Lessons relating to the Evidence Act
This is an ideal resource for Students who maybe studying Law, Safety, Security and Investigations
You can access this resource here
If you have any questions or comments please post your feedback below